Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Let 2019 be the Year



I make a New Year's Resolution every year to lose weight, and many years ago I was sometimes successful, but for the last several years I have been in a horrible cycle of losing and regaining the same 3 or 4 pounds over and over.  Several times I have managed to lose 5 or 6 or 9 but I always immediately gain those back too.  At the start of every year my weight is just a little bit higher than it was the year before and I'm sick of it.  I am determined to make 2019 the year I finally get my act together and make some changes.

I am going to start by greatly reducing (NOT eliminating) my consumption of sugar and carbs.  I'm not necessarily a proponent of low-carb eating, and even if I was I know I would never be able to stick with it for very long but I want to try it for a little bit just to get the ball rolling.

No comments:

Post a Comment