Tuesday, January 26, 2016
Wednesday, January 20, 2016
Tuesday, January 19, 2016
Monday, January 11, 2016
Wednesday, January 6, 2016
I want to do Stitch Fix so bad but I need to lose at least 10 pounds or so. They only go to size 14. I can sometimes wear a 14 but I am mostly a 16.
I did Gwennie Bee for awhile and liked it OK but took a break to save some money. I might go back for awhile until I can fit in Stitch Fix stuff. And now would be a good time because I seemed to have better luck with the winter stuff than the summer stuff.
Tuesday, January 5, 2016
- Greatly reduce my sugar consumption.
- Exercise more (I used to be a regular exerciser but now that I'm a working mother it is really hard to find time).
- No fast food all year. I don't eat much fast food anyway, but I'm going to see if I can go all year without any.
- Don't buy large bags of chocolate/candy. I like to have chocolate or candy around for the occasional treat, and sometimes can be good and stay out of it for a long time and really only have it for an occasional treat, but most of the time I end up binging on it. So I was going to see how long I could go without buying any chocolate at all, but changed my official goal to just not buying anything more than the occasional single serving. Got to be real.
- Eat as clean and whole as possible. It's super hard to eat 100% clean, especially when you don't have much time to cook, but if I can just improve a little that will be a start.
- Be more consistent with meal planning. I always do best when I plan my meals ahead of time and have all the right stuff on hand.
Saturday, January 2, 2016
It's been a weird week, what with birthday parties and New Year's Eve and all, but I was still down a whopping 0.2 this morning (I'll take it, considering). Today we had another family function at a restaurant. I think that will be it for awhile, until my birthday on the 24th. I'm looking forward to getting back to normal come Monday.