Monday, January 11, 2016

Week 2 Recap

As of last Friday I was down 3.6 pounds.  Then when I got home from work Friday evening after running an errand I was starving and hubby had bought pizza for dinner.  Not too big of a deal, I only had 2 slices.  Then a neighbor brought over some date pecan bars.  No biggie, I had one and that was going to be it for the day.  I figured I could just let that be my "splurge day".  Then on Saturday I bought jelly beans because I was just craving them and hadn't had any in awhile.  So I ended up eating a lot of jelly beans as well as some other candy (still have Halloween candy laying around) plus more date pecan bars over the weekend and then today I was up 1.2 pounds.  Still down 2.4 since starting, though.  So I just need to re-focus and get back on track.
 
My current mini goal is to get to 5 pounds by the first, so 2.2 more.  Totally doable.

No comments:

Post a Comment