Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Week 1 Recap

As of Monday I was one week into my latest weight loss journey and down 3.2 pounds.  The first week is always the easiest!  Hopefully I can stay motivated and keep moving in the right direction.
 
One thing I haven't mentioned yet is that I am actually doing Weight Watchers.  I started back in July when they started having meetings at work and I am now in my 2nd 17-week session.  In all of that time I lost 9 pounds in 3 months, gained most of it back, lost a little more and then finally regained that to finish the year exactly where I started.  And it's not that WW doesn't work, I just haven't been following the program and I've just been continuing to eat too much chocolate and other bad stuff.  But now I'm just pretending those first 6 months or so didn't exist and I'm starting completely over. 

No comments:

Post a Comment