- Greatly reduce my sugar consumption.
- Exercise more (I used to be a regular exerciser but now that I'm a working mother it is really hard to find time).
- No fast food all year. I don't eat much fast food anyway, but I'm going to see if I can go all year without any.
- Don't buy large bags of chocolate/candy. I like to have chocolate or candy around for the occasional treat, and sometimes can be good and stay out of it for a long time and really only have it for an occasional treat, but most of the time I end up binging on it. So I was going to see how long I could go without buying any chocolate at all, but changed my official goal to just not buying anything more than the occasional single serving. Got to be real.
- Eat as clean and whole as possible. It's super hard to eat 100% clean, especially when you don't have much time to cook, but if I can just improve a little that will be a start.
- Be more consistent with meal planning. I always do best when I plan my meals ahead of time and have all the right stuff on hand.
Tuesday, January 5, 2016
Health and Fitness Resolutions
One of my New Year's Resolutions is to lose weight, obviously, that's why I have this blog, but I have several mini-resolutions under the health/fitness/weight loss category: