Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Health and Fitness Resolutions

One of my New Year's Resolutions is to lose weight, obviously, that's why I have this blog, but I have several mini-resolutions under the health/fitness/weight loss category:
  • Greatly reduce my sugar consumption.
  • Exercise more (I used to be a regular exerciser but now that I'm a working mother it is really hard to find time).
  • No fast food all year.  I don't eat much fast food anyway, but I'm going to see if I can go all year without any.
  • Don't buy large bags of chocolate/candy.  I like to have chocolate or candy around for the occasional treat, and sometimes can be good and stay out of it for a long time and really only have it for an occasional treat, but most of the time I end up binging on it.  So I was going to see how long I could go without buying any chocolate at all, but changed my official goal to just not buying anything more than the occasional single serving.  Got to be real.
  • Eat as clean and whole as possible.  It's super hard to eat 100% clean, especially when you don't have much time to cook, but if I can just improve a little that will be a start.
  • Be more consistent with meal planning.  I always do best when I plan my meals ahead of time and have all the right stuff on hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment